Check out all of the great jobs Mancan has in Athens, Ohio at www.mancan.com
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency in partnership with a Chardon manufacturing Company is in need of a Logistics Coordinator.
This company is committed to encouraging and supporting the development of personal growth and competencies for all our group employees. Their goal is to help you achieve and fulfill your own personal and professional aspirations.
This is a 1st shift position, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm with some overtime.
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify product lot number information against bills of lading, invoices, or other records. Support manufacturing and update inventory reports as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO LEARN AND MASTER
1. Follow all work instructions established for the shipping and receiving function. Proposes work instruction revisions when appropriate.
2. Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates. Schedules and coordinates all shipments
3.Labels all inbound and outbound shipments with packing information and product codes. Determines appropriate cardboard or wood crates and binds containers with metal tape, using steel strapping. Stamps, stencils or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
4. Schedules, coordinates and generates the proper documentation for all international shipments with outgoing finished products and incoming raw materials.
5. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
6. Routes incoming raw materials to the proper storage area in the manufacturing warehouse.
7. Receives and ships utilizing inventory tracking program, and records and variance and discrepancies in the system.
8. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
9. Operates forklifts or uses hand truck to load and unload, relocate, convey, or hoist shipments from trucks at shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
10. Receives damaged or defective goods returned to plant, and generates RMA documents when received. Will be acting as designated "Returned Goods Receiving Clerk".
11. Works independently with minimal supervision. Assists lead logistics coordinator with department process improvements.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must demonstrate organization and communication skills; math skills helpful.
2. Operate lift truck and hand truck preferred, not required.
3. Must have knowledge and use of general hand tools.
4. Must be able to lift 50 lbs
5. Must have basic computer skills such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
High School Diploma or GED Required
Using Google Jobs or Searching Jobs near Me?
Call Mancan TODAY!!!!We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 220 Center St Suite B-2. Chardon, Oh 44024.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com