Maintanence Assistant - $14 / $15hr - MANCAN - Youngstown, OH
Thriving Masury company working with Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency located in Warren OH is seeking a Maintenance Helper.
Responsible Maintenance Helper to complete customer orders
First shift 6am to 2:30pm
$14. to $15 to start depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have Welding and Fabrication experience
• Reads, interprets and clearly understands work order specifications and sets up machines to produce material that meets quality and customer expectations. Communicates with foreman to ensure a complete understanding of all information.
• Sets up machines to optimize production efficiency and material yield without sacrificing quality.
• Performs and documents routine machine maintenance in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan and in coordination and communication with maintenance mechanic.
• Communicates with supervisor to ensure a steady flow of material is available to enable continuous production and minimal down time and performs a quick transition from job to job.
• Uses basic measuring tools.• Completes production documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
• Moves raw material, work in process, and finished goods into bins to be cleaned and actively participates in cleaning activities as time allows.
• Communicates with supervisor to ensure adequate labor is provided to maintain work flow.
• Communicates all pertinent job-related information to foreman on a daily basis.
• Reports any problems or quality concerns to supervisor immediately.
Above average knowledge and expertise of his/her designated work center and the ability to perform basic machine programming, trouble shooting and setup.
Basic reading and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
Ability to lift up to 75lbs , bend, stoop, squat, stand or walk for extended periods of time
Good oral & written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
High School Diploma or Equivalent 2 -3 years prior experience
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Conduct job duties in a safe and efficient manner. Abide by all safety policies and guideline.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times. Use any available time to clean work area and ensure all debris is disposed of properly.
• Promptly report any accidents, incidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to your supervisor
• Function: including but not limited to forms and reports related to inventory, logistics, & production/operations departments
• Maintain neat and accurate written production documentation as required
• Communicate all pertinent job related information to supervisor/manager on a daily basis
• Forward-thinking while learning from errors, with focus on quality and customer service, solutions and continual improvements.
Temp to hire position. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing includin For any questiog Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the areas top companies. Apply online at www.mancan.com/ or we take applications Monday-Thursday 9am-11am and 1pm -3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume with you. Mancan temporary staffing employment agency is located at 1954 Elm Rd. Warren Ohio 44483.
Check out all of our jobs in Warren OH at www.mancan.com #WarrenMancan #Jobs #Warren #Ohio #email@example.com #ZR22
This is a Courtesy Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com