Customer Service Representative - Canton / Cambridge, Ohio
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today! Looking for great jobs in Cambridge, OH? Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is now hiring for a Customer Service Representative for a fantastic business here in Cambridge! The customer service representative will become a critical contributor to the company’s customer service team, providing superior customer service along with providing product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Here are just some of the amazing benefits to working within this company:
• Stable company – We have been in operation for 55 years
• Provide skills for your next job – opportunity for growth
• Believe your time is valuable – family is important
• Be a team member of a leader – brand and company are known and respected
• Average tenure is 10 years – team members stay here!
• Ownership is involved in the company – focused on the team and the business
• Benefits package – very competitive
• Location – Small town atmosphere within driving distance of large cities. In order to meet the challenge the customer service representative must be highly self-motivated and self-directed, and attentive to detail. The ideal customer service representative has the ability to work independently with minimum supervision. He or she has a sense of urgency, works hard, is motivated by goals, is driven by results, and is not afraid to ask questions. He or she is focused, punctual, analytical, and is able to assist with growing the OEM business. This person has to bring a positive attitude and be able to influence and sell ideas to others. He or she knows how to prioritize, yet is able to manage conflicting priorities while operating in very dynamic environment. The ideal candidate also has a rich understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes and wants to share their knowledge and experience.
• Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-2 years experience in customer service
• Experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing industry
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and demands
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage
• Knowledge and ability to operate a computer and enter, format, and present data using software (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic math calculations
Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency accepts applications Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4 pm at the Cambridge Mancan. We are located at 727 Southgate Parkway Cambridge, OH. Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com