Newark Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is hiring!!! We are the staffing company with a CAN DO ATTITUDE! An EXCITING new job is right around the corner for you! Mancan has partnered with a fabulous local business in New Albany who is seeking a shop assistant. Temp to hire positions
Looking for reliable, hardworking, motivated worker. $12-14 pending experience Hours are 7:30am – 4pm, Monday through Friday. Work 8-10 hour days do not be afraid of an honest hard day of work, and a good attitude. This position is not seasonal and do not lay off as the company operates year round. Associates must own their own tools also.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Organizes shop to safely optimize efficiency and productivity, vehicle and equipment maintenance and repairs; including communication of and adherence to policy and procedures
- Takes ownership and responsibility for effective and safe operation of all vehicles and equipment (gas/diesel powered vehicles/equipment, trailers, skid steers, specialized machines and hand tools)
- Inspects, assesses and improves efficiency, productivity and safety of all vehicles and equipment
- Communicates and coordinates equipment needs and repairs with area managers and foremen
- Assists with schedules and performs preventative and routine maintenance – daily, monthly and annual
- Assists with schedules and performs non-routine maintenance and repairs as needed
- Assists with schedules and performs routine and non-routine work cosmetic for proper public appearance
- Performs periodic safety inspections of equipment and discusses issues with operators and managers; performs all necessary repairs and maintenance to ensure safe and proper operation
- Assists with maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance records for all vehicles and equipment
- Assists with analyzing, recommending and securing new and replacement equipment
- Provides majority of hand tools; Company will provide specialty tools as needed
- Responsible for proper deposal of chemical and other waste products
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment in shop and yard
- Completes maintenance and repairs timely
- Keeps COO and other managers aware of repair and maintenance schedules, repairs and maintenance progress/status and other special considerations warranting attention
- Stays informed of new procedures, products and materials related to the industry
- Stays informed of current industry equipment, maintenance and repair tools and techniques and other information pertinent to maintaining company vehicles and equipment
- Works closely with managers and foremen to ensure equipment needs are met for proper and timely completion of scheduled customer projects
- Other duties as assigned Reporting Relationships:
- This position reports directly to and is fully accountable to the Shop Manager Requirements of the Position:
- High School Diploma or GED Certification
- 1-3 years of specific vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair
- English language skills to read, analyze, and interpret technical information
- Reasoning skills to compile and analyze abstract or concrete facts and draw conclusions.
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs near Me? Call Mancan today……….email@example.com
Mancan has the best jobs in Newark, Ohio. Apply online at www.mancan.com or we take applications Monday-Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume to our Newark area location. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 616 Hebron Road in Heath Ohio.
This is a Sponsored Job Posed by Froggerjobs.com