Dental Technician Needed! Northern Tuscarawas County. Very close to Stark County!
Great opportunity to start a new career! Flexible schedule!!!
No experience is needed.
Compensation: $13-$25/hr (dependent upon skill level/experience) plus benefits.If the candidate has no experience in this field, it will be on the low end.
Must have at least some type of metal fab/machining experience or similar. Established and expanding full service dental laboratory seeking motivated individual with a positive attitude to add to their team. We are family owned. We pride ourselves on low turnover by treating our employees like real people. We offer fair and competitive wages, occasional overtime, great health benefits, and up to three weeks paid vacation. Schedule is normally 8-5 M-F. Very flexible, in case of occasional schedule conflicts. Experience in dental field is a plus, but not required. Someone who pays attention to detail & is creative will do well. Looking for someone who wants to learn the trade. Responsibilities include, but are not specifically limited to, the following:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Fabricate models as assigned.
- Pour models.
- Invest models.
- Invest rings.
- Boil off models.
- Articulate models.
- Trim models.
- Return items to proper pan.
- Ensure all steps are followed to provide consistent, accurate results.
- Review final work and check completely that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to the next technician.
- Stay organized and manage work based on work tickets, Dr. preferences and due dates.
- Ensure the responsible use, safety and care of equipment.
- Ensure preventive maintenance requirements are met and that work area is kept clean.Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Ability to meet assigned production levels, quality standards and timelines.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity and depth perception.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- The ability to trouble shoot and problem solve using past experience and success to gauge the best steps on future cases.
- Utilize relevant materials, supplies and tools to produce product in the dental laboratory.
- Regularly required to walk, sit, stand and/or reach.
- Manual dexterity which allows the individual to grasp and operate small hand tools/equipment and use their hands and fingers and to produce precision product is required.
- Regularly required to push, pull, lift and/or carry 25-50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest.
Motivated: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks.
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.
SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE!
Pre-register online at www.mancan.com, then call us at (330)343-5300 to schedule your interview!
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….