Mancan Staffing has jobs in Washington, PA! We’re looking for a material handler for a local manufacturing facility. This job involves, loading and unloading trucks, pulling orders, taking inventory and entering inventory transactions in the computer system.
• Must have the ability to work with figures, use scales
• Must be forklift certified.
• Must have good eyesight with good depth perception and be extremely safety conscious.
• Must be able to lift material in excess of 50 pounds.
• Must be able to operate all types of power truck equipment to assist in handling cartons up to 120 pounds, barrels up to 450 pounds, and pallets up to 2,000 pounds.
• Must be able to walk, stand, use foot controls, reach above shoulders and repetitively get on and off power truck equipment throughout the day
This is a temp to perm position working alternating shifts and pays $12.88 to start with an increase to $15.97 after successful completion of training (usually 60-90 days).
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Apply online at www.mancan.com or apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.Using
This is a Courtesy Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com