Machinist $17-$21 Mancan - 650459 Washington, Pennsylvania, USA
Mancan staffing is currently seeking an experienced and reliable Machinist to join the industrial production team for a company in Washington Pa. In this role, you will ensure the accuracy of our production runs by setting up, pre-programming, and monitoring runs for quality. To succeed in this position, you will be thorough and hardworking, demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Computer Numeric Controlled heavy machinery operation, and manual machinists to run mills to fabricate large parts for steel mills and prove you are committed to quality and safety. This position requires you rotate shifts weekly 5am-3pm and 3pm-1am with optional overtime on Saturdays. The hiring company offers lots of room for growth and opportunities to train on other machinery. Pay will be based upon experience.
Machinist Duties and Responsibilities
• Check CNC machinery is in good working order before set up
• Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
• Conduct all programming as required
• Examine and inspect the first article produced to ensure quality
• Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
• Perform all necessary machine maintenance and use equipment properly
• Abide by all safety standards at all times
• Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
• Keep all work areas clean and organized
• Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
• Hold self to a high standard of quality, taking pride in your work
• Attend all safety and production trainings
• Be available for overtime during high volume seasons
Machinist Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Manual or CNC Machinist or other relevant role
• Significant hands-on experience working on a production floor
• Able to successfully set up, pre-program, and run production
• Solid necessary math skills, including measuring and keeping count records
• Able to read and follow technical drawings and diagrammed instructions
• Proven record of quality, on-time production runs
• Significant knowledge of CNC machine operation and manual lathes.
• Keen eye for detail
• Able to perform physically demanding wrk, standing, bending, lifting 50 lbs regularly
• Positive attitude, reliable, and a team player
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Solid computer skills
Similar Job Titles
• CNC Operator
• Screw Machine Machinist
• Manual machinist
• Machine Operator
Apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.
Using Google for jobs? Or searching Jobs Near Me? Call Mancan today……….
Please call us at 724-941-3895 with any questions.