Machine Operator - - Washington, Pennsylvania, USA
Mancan is looking for a hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented machine operator to run a re-spooler at a Washington PA manufacturing company. This position consists of taking finished wire and with a machine, winding it on a spool in specified lengths based on customer requests. It is a very simple machine, and manual labor is involved (putting new spools on, taking the completed spools off).
Re-spooler Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Read customer orders to see what specific length the wire needs to be.
• Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed
• Ensure finished wire is made to correct specifications by reading customer orders.
• Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard
• Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces, etc. during the production process.
• Follow state health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection as needed
• Present finished pieces to management for review or customers for purchase
Machine Operator Job Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1 year experience in related position
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Candidates must be flexible on schedule, have the ability to work any shift as well as over time as needed.
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies.
Apply in person Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and a resume with you. Mancan Temporary Staffing Employment Agency is located at 1039 Waterdam Plaza Dr. McMurray, PA 15317.
This is a FEATURED Job Posted by Froggerjobs.com