- Preparing detailed structural specification drawings to clients adhering to industry standards
- Creating bill of materials, specifying structural components and creation of steel fabrication drawings
- Creating detail drawings of field collected structural data and measurements
- Communicating with internal staff and clients over phone and email
- Production/Time management of multiple workflows
- Performing quality checks on plan design drawings
- Mentoring and teaching others
- Minimum 3 years CAD experience
- Familiarity with telecom projects detailing tower or mount upgrades
- Ability to set up and manage CAD drafting and plan preparation standards.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 2-Year Technical or Associate Degree in Civil, Construction Technology or Computer Aided Design/Drafting preferred
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, self-starter.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions
One FREE Job Post Sponsored by: Froggerjobs.com