Materials Order Manager - Beckett - North Ridgeville, OH 44039
Since 1988, Beckett Gas has been partnering with gas appliance customers to design and manufacture the very best combustion and heat exchange components for their most important product lines.Our extensive experience and depth of engineering expertise means customer projects can leap ahead of regulations, the market and their competition. Our solutions have been first to market for more than 20 years across multiple segments in the residential and commercial heating and water heating markets.Our components are made in the USA where we are committed to innovative, lowest cost, zero defect and just-in-time production.
We are in need for a Materials Order Manager at our North Ridgeville, OH facility.
Primary duties for this role include:
- Overall care for our customers and product lines through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure customer order needs are understood and conveyed to production through our ERP system and interactions with production supervisors.
- Monitor and attend to changing needs of our customer's order requirements.
- Manager customer interactions to ensure smooth order fulfillment operations.
- Issue purchase orders, customer invoices, debits, and credits.
- Forecast requirements and schedule production for assigned work centers to meet customer requirements.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- 3+ years in customer service, purchasing or production scheduling
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Manufacturing company experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts