Engineering Manager -BSEE, Electrical Engineer, Automation Control Systems, PLC’s, Drives, HMI, Process Instrumentation - Akron, OH
APPLY TODAY! email@example.com
*** Similar Positions are available in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and surrounding Ohio areas!
- Salary: $OPEN$
- Work with our engineers, designers and manufacturing to execute the proposed engineered solutions to assure that the project meets customer expectations at the proposed budget levels.
- Work with our sales team to develop and quote cost effective, quality engineered solutions.
- Manage project success from proposal, execution, through final solution delivery.
- Ability to read and understand Electrical Design Drawings and Specifications, ability to perform Automation Project cost estimates for various manufacturing industries.
- Strong knowledge of heavy industry automation requirements with emphasis on ferrous-metal and aluminum processing - melt shop operations, combustion systems, and process lines.
- Strong understanding of Automation Control Systems i.e. PLC’s, Drives, Operator Interfaces, and Process Instrumentation.
- Manage automation design projects including: technology provider selection, project goals, schedules, budget, and other project management functionalities.
- Handle complex project proposals supported by risk mitigation, scope of supply definition, team responsibility matrix and project schedule.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge in order to help our sales team and customers successfully navigated through changing market conditions and technology advancements.
- Estimate and manage multiple projects while ensuring the projects are completed on time and under budget while maintaining our high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Position requires very minimal regional travel
Job Type: Full-time
Engineering Manager, BSEE, Electrical Engineer, Automation Control Systems, PLC’s, Drives, HMI, Process Instrumentation