Maintenance Technician $20-$23 - Salem, OH, USA
Hiring a Maintenance Technician in the Salem, OH area. Applicants will be required at times to work at one of our local area plants to repair / fix machinery.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repair all process and plant equipment as necessary.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment as specified in either pm work orders or manuals.
- Responsible for trouble shooting, identifying and resolving any issues that may arise dealing with any of the equipment or tooling.
- Must be able to machine and fabricate replacement parts or what is necessary to repair and maintain spare parts for equipment.
- Provide support to the Engineering and Manufacturing in daily plant operations.
- Make sure all safeguards of equipment are installed as needed to conform to all regulations, company, state, and federal and that all regulations are adhered to. (Should always be looking for these items) but for fixing or repairing it is
- Have the ability to weld, fabricate, and design production equipment to increase production as well as reduce downtimes.
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High school or equivalent
- 5+ years of verifiable experience
- Reliable transportation to and from job site
- Working knowledge of the pressure vessel industry, custom stampings, manufacturing and related technology is a plus
- Welding certifications are a plus but not a requirement
- Must have basic knowledge of AutoCAD or similar design system.
- Must have working knowledge of metal stamping and draw forming processes.
- Must have working knowledge of metal stamping and forming equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of press tooling and die design.
- Must have working knowledge of the steel industry in general.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Pay is commensurate with experience