Field Service Engineer / Automation Controls - PLC - Youngstown / Warren, OH
BSEE Desired Perm Position with Benefits - Salary Open
Apply NOW! email@example.com
A Youngstown/Warren, Ohio area company is expanding and is accepting applicants for our Field Service Engineer position. If you have experience in an industrial environment and a background in electrical engineering technology this role would be the next great step in your career.
Field Service Engineer
Installation, repair, and maintenance of induction power supplies, coils, furnaces, refractory linings, busswork, water systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, and PLCs. Works with AC Circuit ranging from 480 to in excess of 3000 CA, and DC circuitry ranging from 680-3000 VDC.
- Good customer relations skills, as pertaining to the servicing of such equipment are also required.
- Complete service reports using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Travel is mandatory, domestic and international as necessary to perform these services in our customers’ sites, and may be as much as 80% of the time on the job with occasional travel in excess of 4 weeks continuous.
- As required, train less experienced personnel, handle customer class, look up customer drawings, and assist Service Department as needed.
Field Service Engineer Education / Requirements
- College degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent, plus one year work experience in an industrial environment
- Familiarity with common electrical test equipment such as: digital storage oscilloscopes, DMMs, Hi-pots, and frequency generators
- Must have and maintain valid drivers license
- Willing to pass random drug and alcohol tests
- Have or be able to obtain US passport
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement for Qualified Continued Education
Job Type: Full-time
BSEE, BSET, Electrical Engineer, PLC, Programmable Logic, Installation, Start-Up, Programming, Software