Maintenance Supervisor / Maintenance Manager - Predictive Maintenace, Installation, Repair, Welding, Fabrication - Cleveland / Youngstown, Ohio
Permanent Position Salary OPEN + Benefits
Apply Today! email@example.com
Similar Positions are available in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and surrounding Ohio areas!
What you will be doing:
Lead activities of employees (on multiple shifts) engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment. Ensure the execution of daily orders and project work of preventive/predictive maintenance to ensure the least amount of down time. Eliminate all causes of failure and ensure full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance. Provide technical and problem solving support for the plant and maintenance employees. Support and execute plant specific maintenance strategies to achieve key performance goals for overall maintenance performance. Ensure production schedules are met and all issues are resolved and communicated in a timely fashion.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent years of experience with three plus experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance technology, solid blueprint and schematic reading skills.
- Understanding of machine repair/rebuild, hydraulic, welding, fabricating, and pipe fitting skills.
- Lead maintenance employees to ensure that production needs are met.
- Ensure employees are trained and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Act as a working supervisor performing maintenance activities as needed - Business specific, please update at time of posting.
- Promote employee development through building skills, training, team building, and mentoring.
- Conduct employee performance reviews ensuring that meaningful feedback is given and goals are set to provide growth and improvement.
- Identify and work with outside contractors.
- Supervise departmental resources in order to develop and maintain a well-organized and trained service group.
- Manage departmental budget. Use cost effective measures to maintain department's budget.
- Lead and/or sponsor in the implementation of Continuous Improvement related to operations and cost of material. Support and lead 5S initiatives throughout the plant.
- Maintain equipment and facility according to regulatory code. Coordinate repairs and projects with production and maintenance employees.
- Plan and obtain all necessary materials for maintenance projects. Purchase appropriate supplies to meet production requirements. Maintain, locate and expedite replacement parts and critical spares.
- Design and fabricate solutions to enhance safety, quality, and operational effectiveness.
- Work diligently to ensure MRO inventory optimization to reduce cost
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees across all shifts.
- Follow Environmental, Quality and Safety Management System procedures and requirements.
- Ability to meet the essential job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation, as outlined in the job description.
Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Preventative Maintenance, Installation, Repair, Welding, Fabrication, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Piping, Fitter