Warehouse Labor - Boston Heights, OH
M-F (Occasional Saturdays) - 6:00am - 3:00pm or until work is complete
Warehouse Associate are responsible for operating equipment to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and Pick – Operate power mobile material handling equipment.
- Use RF gun to select orders and put away product based on system directed order types
- Retrieve all items for delivery or picking and staging inventory accurately in assigned areas.
- Inventory- Maintain inventory accuracy levels by moving all product via RF transactions
- Package – Responsible for the integrity of the merchandise in movement from rack to dock damage free
- Safety- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner based on company safety standards
- Load and unload equipment safely.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily and performs effectively during times of change; demonstrates the ability to multi-task and manages competing priorities effectively
- Builds respectful and effective working relationships; collaborates with others to achieve common goals
- Strives to meet or exceed the expectations of internal and external customer standards
- Demonstrates initiative by acting as a self-starter; takes on increased responsibility to enhance one’s contribution
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma; College degree preferred
- Years of experience: Some equipment experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
- Knowledge of Inventory Management preferred
- Computer proficiency: Working knowledge of computer programs
- Understanding of general work practices in warehousing and distribution, including order picking, packing, and shipping processes and procedures.
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed to manage department
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 175 pounds.
- Unafraid of Heights
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules