Do you have a strong work ethic and the desire to join an organization that invests in its people through cross-training and development? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join the ClarkDietrich team by applying to the Maintenance Technician position at our Vienna location.
SUMMARYThe overall role of a Technician is to maintain the entire plants electrical systems and install new electrical systems without supervision in order to improve the safety, productivity, and quality of the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has a solid understanding of all the Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Systems of the equipment that comprises its operation.
- Reads, edits, and creates PLC Ladder Logic as it relates to the operation & modification of our production equipment.
- Follows all the safety procedures per the Company Regulations and also the State and Federal Regulations (NFPA70E, OSHA, etc.).
- Maintains the entire plants electrical systems and installs new electrical systems without supervision.
- Implements, Upgrades, Troubleshoots, Repairs, Maintains, and Installs the control systems to help improve the safety, productivity, and
- Performs quality checks, to include: of the facility.
- Performs preventative maintenance and routine inspections of all control systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the backup documentation for the settings on all pieces of equipment within the facility.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of training programs for other maintenance employees or operators when changes or new control systems are implemented.
- Works with vendors and consultants to troubleshoot and repair electrical and control related issues.
- Assists in keeping inventory levels stable.
- Gathers information for new and/or existing equipment.
- Communicates with operators to assist with solutions or repair of electrical problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time