Company: UACJ Metal Component North America, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality components to the automotive industry.
Overview: UACJ Metal Component North America, Inc. is seeking a Electric Maintenance Technician at its facility located in Greenville, PA. We provide our employees with a safe, stable workplace where teamwork, attention to detail and quality customer service define our culture.
The Electric Maintenance Technician will be responsible for following tasks;
- Troubleshoot electrical and Mechanical problems on shop floor
- New equipment, installation, and training for any troubleshoot.
- Involved in the building of new machinery and production lines
- Poses ability to troubleshoot PLC programming and perform modifications to programing.
- Make repairs to industrial electrical components and circuits
- Monitors progress and completion of maintenance projects
- Project work: run industrial wiring/conduit; change motors/starters/relays
- Develop new electronic / electrical equipment related software and logic as required.R
- Read electrical schematics
- Grounds maintenance
- Machine lubrication program
- Machine preventive maintenance
- Machine /Fixture/ Die repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Ordering of spare parts
- Assigns priority to maintenance projects
- Assigns jobs to other maintenance personnel
- Work and support to team of Maintenance, Engineering and production as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Ability to communicate effectively with others (i.e., supervisors, co-workers and/or contractors).
Required Education and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance setting.
- A high school education with technical training in electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and programmable controls.
- Knowledge of how to read blue prints.
- Ability to quickly learn and work independently, as well as in project team environment.
- Must have valid driver's license and travel daytime/overnight as required
- Must be very flexible in work hours. Normal work schedule can include weekends and off hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Health, Dental and vision coverage options
- Life, short and long-term disability insurances
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Health and wellness programs
- Compensation based on experience and performance
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)