Providing Electrical and Mechanical technical support to internal and external customers, and other miscellaneous functions as required for the IMA North America operations at Leominster, MA. Must have the ability to simultaneously assess multiple problems and quickly implement sound solutions working within a LEAN environment. Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals are required.
IMA Offers a wide array of benefits which includes medical, dental, matching 401K, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Process incoming customer service request are processed accordingly, including providing appropriate responses, transmittal of appropriate information or the arrangement of a field service visit.
- Travel to customer facilities to perform service contracts, warranty items, repairs or upgrades on machines.
- Provide input to the Engineering Director, Machines Business Unit and Director of Technology on suggested design changes to improve performance and/or reduce service problems encountered.
- Become familiar with customer validation requirements.
- Assist Manager with the promotion of service contracts.
- Provide technical support for assembly Techs when required
- Ensure payment terms and purchase orders have been met prior to providing infield service.
- Make own travel arrangements using your best judgment on pricing.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Attend trade show when required.
- Complete expense reports as per corporate requirements and guide lines.
- Submit weekly service reports and time cards.
- 70% - 90% travel