Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Posting Locations: Twinsburg
Mechanic Manufacturing I
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Manufacturing team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Mechanic Manufacturing I!
Things you should know about working as a Mechanic Manufacturing I:
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work.
What would success look like?
- Complete work orders as scheduled
- Follow all safety requirements when performing work
- Correctly fill out all paper work, work orders, parts usage and order forms
- Answer line calls when production lines are running
- Assist production as needed to keep line running at top efficiency
- Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance
- Two or three years’ experience required
- Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmmeters, and other electrical troubleshooting equipment
- Working knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, pulleys, and drive items; machine controls and circuits; electrical controls/circuits; troubleshooting techniques for ammonia refrigeration equipment; and shop equipment
- Basic Welding Capability
- Variable frequency drives and Servomotor knowledge/trouble shooting
- Electrical and PLC experience is preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.