Samuel Steel Pickling Company is Growing! Maintenance Technicians, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization?
Samuel Steel Pickling Company believes in the continuous improvement of our people and processes. We are proud of our well-trained staff and patented processes. We work at the highest standard and will help you achieve your potential. Visit our website at http://www.samuelsteelpickling.com/.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our team. In this position you will play a key role in preventive maintenance and equipment reliability in a multi skilled manufacturing environment.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today, we definitely want to speak with you!
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Compensation, Overtime, Double-time, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Shift Premium, and Annual Bonus Programs
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- 100% Educational Assistance
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
Perform a variety of duties to install, maintain, and repair processing, environmental, and building equipment and facilities.
- Perform Accuracy test.
- Perform Boiler test.
- Basic knowledge of electricity.
- Must be open to work all shifts and overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations, company policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Review and fill out daily maintenance log, company policies and procedures, and work instructions.
- Review and follow a down turn schedule.
- Follow the PMT/PMC programs.
- Perform daily repairs in a timely fashion, to reduce down time.
- Basic computer data entry.
- Willing to further education.
- Authority to stop production of all nonconforming product.
- Perform other duties as necessary, assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use arithmetic (basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to interpret and communicate written and verbal instructions.
- Technical skills-through knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, PLC, mechanical and trouble shooting skills pertaining to the production process. Knowledge of line operation and function.
Positions available at our Twinsburg, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio locations. Must be open to working out of both locations.
Job Type: Full-time