Entry Level Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Description Summary
Entry-Level Electrical Maintenance Technician
C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for Entry-Level Electrical Maintenance Technicians to perform Material Handling Equipment Maintenance work at our North Randall, OH location!
Please note that typical shifts are Wednesday-Saturday, 7:30pm-6:00am.
C&W Services offers:
- $17/hr. for 1 year of recent Electrical experience and Technical/Vocational Program Graduates.
- Weekly Pay!
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
- A Safety First Culture!
We are Hiring Entry-Level Electrical Technicians! Apply now for consideration!
- Primarily perform Electrical and Controls tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment.
- Utilizes working knowledge to troubleshoot and repair VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
install, maintain, and troubleshoot control circuits, ladder diagrams, control components- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers, and encoders.
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet).
- Perform assigned tasks to include, but not limited to, Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, Control View HMI, OPTO Controllers, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS sort systems.
- Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED. Associates in Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred, but not required. Must have a good working knowledge to include, but not limited to, the troubleshooting and repair of VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance. Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools and electrical troubleshooting/diagnostic equipment, shop math, fasteners, measurements, and parts nomenclature. Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Come work with our team. We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
- We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of? Join us!
Come work with our team. We are a hard-working, committed group of people who believe in delivering quality service to our client.
We love coming to work each day to help clients keep their facilities running in top condition with no downtime. Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of? Join us!
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number: R62253