- Applicant must have good communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience programming, setting up, and operating Fanuc, Yaskawa Motoman, or other articulating robots.
- Applicant must have a hands-on understanding of pneumatic and electrical systems.
- PLC and HMI experience a plus.
- Vision experience (iR-Vision, Keyence, Cognex) a plus.
- Position requires some travel (20%-35%). Some being overnight stays.
- Competitive wages with full benefits.
- Program and setup robotic cells based on provided robot functional specs.
- Train customers on operating, performing PM’s, troubleshooting and repairing robotic equipment.
- On-Site installation of robotic cells.
- Work on and support auxiliary equipment such as CNC milling, turning, and special purpose machinery.
- Assist in creating operation and technical manuals of robot cells.
- Applicant will be required to work on other automation/machinery such as CNC milling, turning, and special purpose machinery.
- Free training courses in robotics, vision, and other applicable job-related tasks.
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits