Manufacturing company seeking an experienced Shipping Clerk at our distribution warehouse.
- Handle all paperwork involved in shipping customers orders
- Prepares bills of lading
- Posting shipments in the computer
- Must have previous knowledge/experience of shipping paperwork
- Involves daily interaction with truck drivers, customers and carriers
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience in a Shipping Clerk role REQUIRED
- Previous experience with IBM CMS/I series and Optimum software is a plus
- Ability to talk to customers and carriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Weekly pay with attendance bonus, holiday pay, vacation benefits, 401k.
- Monday through Friday day shift, 7:30am-3:30pm. Some weekend hours required.
If interested, please apply in person at 195 E Park Ave. Niles, OH 44446 during the hours of 9:00am-11:00pm or 1:00pm-3:00pm Monday through Friday only.
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping Clerk: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)