Quality Inspector / Technician
- An immediate opportunity available for an experienced, detail oriented individual to join a family oriented local company with a relaxed atmosphere. Primary duties will be to inspect / test Industrial Control Panels, Motor Control Centers, and Wire Harnesses. Additionally, this individual will occasionally travel to local customer locations to provide expert electrical support.
- CAD experience.
- Electrical Engineering BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read, understand complex customer drawings and wiring schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex Motor Control Centers and provide solutions.
- Work accurately and efficiently in order to meet customer requirements and ship dates.
- Process Control experience and Programmable Logic Controller experience will be a definite plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Results oriented and have a well-structured approach to your work.
- Leadership abilities with a strong work ethic.
- Read and fully understand complex, detailed customer drawings and wiring schematics (AC/DC Circuits).
- Troubleshoot and correct difficult component issues.
- Inspect control panels in accordance with established procedures, industry standards, and customer specifications/drawings/wire schematics.
- Able to make knowledgeable and intelligent decisions.
- Operate and safely use various hand tools.
- Provide a minimum of 3 " professional" references at the time of an interview.
- Work Monday thru Friday 7:00a to 3:30p with occasional weekday and Saturday overtime.
- Experience must be verifiable. Professional references to be provided upon request.
- Family oriented environment
- Enjoyable work atmosphere.
- Permanent employment after a brief probationary period.
- Retirement plan.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Paid vacations.
- Hospitalization Plan.
- Competitive Pay.
- Monday thru Friday, 7:00a to 3:30p with occasional overtime.
Job Type: Full-time