METRO - Customer Service Representatives - Ohio
We are seeking someone who enjoys taking pictures and would be willing to go out and inspect properties.
You will help plan, schedule, and facilitate, property inspections, and investigate the damage, or loss incidents, and file reports. Must be good with people. Prior Management experience is a plus. Our Flexible schedule makes this good for Students, Single Moms, or if you want to fit this around your current career.
Part and Full time available, with paid training.
- Oversee and coordinate property inspections
- Educate clients/tenants/landlords on how to get repair money
- Educate property owners to increase their return on investment
- Ensure all paperwork is completed properly and processed in a timely fashion with accuracy
- Supervise and train others if you want mgmt. pay
- Follow, and Enforce State rules and regulations
- If you have a good dose of Common Sense, You are pretty much a fit already
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields a plus
- Familiarity with building materials, and structures (or willing to learn)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to pass a criminal background check a must to get your state license
- Valid and current Driver's license
- Customer Service oriented
- Be somewhat familiar with scheduling on a digital calendar (or willing to learn)
- We have full flexibility to fit around your current career, school, kids, etc
- Our paid training program is for both P/T and F/T positions
- Our production-based pay allows you to excel and get promoted at your own pace
- Our company offers 2 Company paid (Vacation) trips each yr
- Family type atmosphere and fun work environment
If you don't feel like you have all qualifications, but have a desire to learn, and grow into a professional, we have highly trained, and professional trainers to coach you, at no additional charge, and to help you advance your career with us!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. You will be notified via email. so please keep an eye on your spam folder in case you have it set to filter.
If you don't have a resume? Don't worry, we look at your experience, and willingness to learn over degrees! Education is often overrated and doesn't mean you can apply it with common sense.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org