Our client in Perry has an immediate need for an Electrician. This is a Temp to Hire position, 1st Shift Pay is $15 to $35 Hour/DOE. Client is open to an Electrician with solid 2 to 3 years experience and/or a Journeyman.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years experience
- Must know residential and commercial
- Must have an "Ownership Attitude"
- Presentable, and Professional
- Reliable,and dependable
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Schedule: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM OT; available but never mandatory.This is a non union company who rewards their employees on accomplishments.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
We are looking to fill this positions ASAP. Call or text our office to setup a time to interview 440-571-5185 or stop by our office to apply 7326 Industrial Park Blvd. Mentor, OH 44060