With annual sales in excess of $4B, Rexel USA is a market leader providing innovative and sustainable electrical supplies and energy solutions. Our strategy is simple - by helping our customers thrive, we thrive. We recognize that the energy industry is changing and Rexel's business is changing with it. That's why we’re looking for someone like you - a fresh thinking, innovator, and ground-breaker.
We are looking for a Quotations Specialist for our Project House Team in Cleveland (Solon), Ohio!
- Prepare lighting and switch gear product quotes.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Increases business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Makes independent pricing decisions that determine the profitability of orders and accounts.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participates in product meetings, seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to consider all aspects of selling including: vendor relationships, profit and loss concepts and long and short term goals of the company.
- Ability to make independent pricing decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.