Are you looking for a career with excellent advancement potential where you get to work outdoors and utilize leadership abilities?
Start your career with Osmose!
FACT: 90% of our Senior Management started with Osmose in the Foreman position!
Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. is an 80-year strong company that provides a variety of services to the electric and telecommunications industries. Learn more about us at www.osmose.com
We are proud to offer:
- $23 per hour (after training) plus an opportunity for weekly production bonuses based on individual initiative and crew performance
- $7,500 signing bonus for the month of September – paid as follows: $2,500 upon promotion to Foreman out of our training program (generally 8-9-weeks); $2,500 upon the completion of six months from date-of-hire; $2,500 upon completion of one year from date-of-hire
- Applies only to applicants from OH, MI, KY and IN
- See the average income per Foreman Level here: osmosehiring.com/become-a-foreman
- Paid on-the-job training. You earn while you learn at a rate of $20 per hour during the 8-9-week training program
- Family medical and dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Full-time, year-round employment with overtime potential
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company truck and tools
- Excellent advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
Do you have what it takes to be an Osmose Foreman?
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Have the leadership ability required to supervise and motivate a working field crew
- Can assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of a company vehicle, equipment, and tools
- Ability to positively represent the Osmose organization to customers and the communities in which they work
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the desire to actively participate in physically demanding work lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record with no DUI/DWIs within the past 5 years (possible exception with the completion of an approved safe driving course)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Willing to travel locally, statewide or regionally as required
- Hiring, training, and supervising a field crew of 1-5 people
- Maintain all tools, vehicles, and equipment
- Achieve expected safety, quality, and production goals
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly reports
- Embrace core values of the company
For a career opportunity that involves outdoor work, travel, excellent income potential and the opportunity for advancement, please email your resume or for immediate consideration, please apply online at https://osmosefield-osmoseutilities.icims.com/jobs/1357/mid-atlantic-foreman/job.
Osmose is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time