Midwest manufacturer is seeking a creative and hardworking ERP specialist who will oversee all functional aspects of the company’s ERP system including operations, customization, integration, and documentation. General system administration is not required.
- Provide support for ERP systems users throughout the organization.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Develop testing for new releases of ERP versions prior to use in a production environment.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Develop automation for various business processes within and integrated with the ERP system.
- Develop custom solutions to speed various business processes for the organization.
- Interface with the application developers and maintain current knowledge of new system capabilities.
- Additional related duties as required.
Key Role Interactions:
- Interact with all levels of the organization to ensure appropriate application of system capabilities.
- Report to the VP of operations.
Qualifications / Professional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field with work experience supporting a strong knowledge of business processes and technical capability.
- Experience using Epicor ERP version 10 or higher including BPMs, reporting, customization, and BAQs.
- Highly creative thinking drawing on multiple disciplines.
- Able to control multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Travel up to 20%.
Job Type: Full-time