Maag is the global leading manufacturer of gear pumps, pelletizing and filtration systems and also pulverizers for sophisticated applications in the synthetic, chemical, petrochemical and food industry.
Maag Pump Systems, Automatik Plastics Machinery, Gala Industries and Reduction Engineering Scheer - four successful and well experienced companies have joined forces to become the global partner for the polymer industry. As manufacturer of gear pumps, pelletizing and filtration systems and also pulverizers we offer top-grade equipment for your demanding requirements - not only for polymer applications, but also for the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Follows and supports all company safety policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, blue prints and layout drawings.
- Ability to multi task and work between several projects simultaneously a must.
- Must provide all necessary hand tools to successfully perform required assembly tasks, operations and duties, or have the ability to acquire necessary tools as skills grow with time in position.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required on short notice when asked including Saturdays to meet monthly goals.
- Knowledge of measuring with micrometers, feeler gauges and understanding of tolerances on assembly prints a must.
- Ability to weld using Mig or Tig processes a plus.
- General knowledge and understanding of pneumatic circuits and pneumatic components, cylinders, valves, regulators and controls a must.
- General knowledge and understanding of hydraulic controls, cylinders, regulators and control valves a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Ohio : Kent
Sub Division : Maag Reduction Eng
Job Requisition ID : 12603