Maintain, build, and manage online content for new and existing items with our online retailers. Item data may include A+ content, product specifications, pricing, inventory data, marketing copy, still and video images, etc.
Your day-to-day job duties will also entail:
- Ensure Compass Health is maximizing content availability on every ecommerce site. This includes images and videos where applicable.
- Mine item data from various internal and external sources Compass Health teams, Amazon, and retail merchants.
- Manage and validate the item data in our internal repository, ensuring that all are working with the same information.
- Complete item setup and item maintenance forms (both online and via Excel) and provide to Amazon, retailers, ensuring items are properly set up and working. Follow up with retailers as needed to ensure items are set up and maintained.
- Orchestrate answering online Q&A from consumers on Amazon and retail partners website
- Ensure inventory feeds are updating properly across .com websites
- Maintain new item content calendar for tracking purposes
- Assist with social media content efforts across all Compass Health brands
- Ad-hoc Reporting
- Report on items across all of ecommerce including item status, price, and availability
- Pull sales reports from various retail portals, combining those reports into a meaningful one- page document with a summary of overall performance
- Track retailer demand and how price change impacts multiple retailers
- Utilize sales reports to generate a customer forecast for rolling 52 weeks
- Business Skills
- Content writing ability
- Business Acumen; professional attitude and demeanor
- Attention to detail/quality/accuracy
- Exemplary planning and time managements skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Teamwork Orientated
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and consistently meeting deadlines
- Technical Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Will be trained on Salsify, Web Collage, and Amazon.
- Other skills desired
- Experience with photography, Adobe Photoshop, or HTML will be a plus
- Education and Experience Level
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years' experience will be given priority
- Not required, but any experience maintaining .coms such as Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Target, or Home Depot will be a plus.
- This position will report to the VP of E-Commerce for Compass Health Brands