Installs machinery and maintains equipment according to layout plans, blue prints and other drawings in industrial establishment., uses hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools.
- Reads blue prints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantle machines using hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using hoist, lift trucks
- Assembles and installs equipment such as shafting, and conveyors
- Construct foundation for machines using various tools and building materials.
- Communicates across various levels of the organization to achieve departmental goals.
- Collaborates with the manufacturing team to ensure production conformity.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment and the facility
- High School or GED.
- Journeymen Certificate or equivalent
- Preference given for experience with heavy manufacturing millwright work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- Heavy Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Millwright: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cleveland, OH (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)