Construction Site Supervisor for Custom Home Builder
- Support the Project Manager by directing subcontractors and trades to ensure timely and quality completion of contracted work.
- Prepare and review daily subcontractor construction reports and take action as necessary.
- Prepare daily project reports based on reporting from subcontractors, trades and material vendors
- Identify and problem-solve to maintain the project schedule and project budget.
- Ensure work conforms to contracted statement of work, project plans and specifications.
- Create and manage job schedules with the Project Manager to include baseline development, cost loading, schedule status and schedule forecast.
- Maintain calendar daily.
- Supervise inspections, testing, and final punch out in accordance with quality control plan.
- Review with the Office Manager all subcontractor invoices versus subcontract schedule of values, scope performed and material utilized.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors and suppliers.
- Lead and/or attend regular construction meetings to support efficient communication.
- Promote safe work practices with the intent of preventing injuries.
- Must have at least 5 years construction site supervisor experience.
- Capable of reading and interpreting building plans, blueprints and specifications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Ability to present a professional and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities; works well in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel and Word
- BuilderTrend Software knowledge a plus.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter . Resumes without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)