- Routinely monitors, verifies, trains and provides direction to Quality team on their accuracy of product grading
- Ensures all quality specifications are up to date and trains employees on quality requirements
- Communicates daily with production on all issues related to fresh produce. Makes recommendations on quality issues.
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to receiving, storage, and shipping of fresh produce. Identify any issues to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with USDA and FDA policies and procedures
- Completes daily rejection reports and identifies key customer rejection trends
- Ensures constant communication with production team and sales team on product quality
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food related Industry
- Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
- Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)