FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Electrical / Mechanical Installation, Repair, Troubleshoot, Schematics, Wiring Diagrams -Cleveland, Ohio
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN FOR CAR WASHES
APPLY TODAY! firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Similar Positions are available in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and surrounding Ohio areas!
The Field Service Technician is responsible for installation, repair, preventative maintenance, and delivery of car wash chemicals at customer sites for automatic and hand bay vehicle wash systems with potential travel throughout the entire Service Territory area of Ohio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Thoroughly reviews and understands assignments with the Supervisor.
2. Performs quality service work on all vehicle car wash equipment and accessories, including trouble shooting of electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems to provide customer satisfaction.
3. Develops and maintains rapport with the customer base and makes beneficial recommendations regarding the technical maintenance of their equipment.
4. Communicates project progress and general issues including emergency issues to the Supervisor immediately.
5. Daily input of timekeeping, recording keeping, and billing functions.
6. Successfully communicates with the customer the features and operations of installed equipment.
7. Maintains the jobsite inventory in a neat and orderly manner.
8. Inspects equipment assigned to the jobsite and rejects defective equipment
9. Maintains a clean and safe worksite.
10. Participates in job-site safety program and “tool box talks”.
11. Completes accident reports completely and accurately.
12. Maintains friendly, cooperative relationships with co-workers, subcontractors, engineers, architects and owners.
13. Car wash Chemical delivery and set up.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace employer.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Maiintenance, Electrical, Mechanical Installation, Repair, Troubleshoot, Schematics, Wiring Diagrams