In this role you willCoordinate activities of Amazon operations to obtain optimal efficiency, economy of operations and maximum profitability. Find, develop and implement best practices. Acts as a change agent in process integration, process development and knowledge system management
Essential Job Duties:
- Be the liaison between Sales, Sales Operations, Supply Chain and the Customer to lead the coordinated timely flow of information and product from GOJO to Amazon.
- Ensure operational excellence through accurate time management of orders and shipments
- Monitor service fines and develop recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Monitor customer accuracy of data
- Understand Customer requirements and GOJO Supply Chain to triage areas for improvement
- Provide strategic guidance on Supply Chain, Global Sourcing, Sales Operations, and Logistics teams in support of customer requirements and expectations.
- Order management and “triage” for challenges
- Monitor On Time In Full (OTIF)
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred
- 3-5 years E-Commerce operational experience
- Experience with customer service, data warehouse management, and SAP in manufacturing preferred
OverviewFull timeGOJO Lippman Campus- Cuyahoga Falls, OHOffice Hours18 hours ago