OSG USA, Inc. is seeking a District Manager (Territory Sales Rep) for its Central Regional sales territory of Northern Ohio (Toledo to Cleveland). This is an outside sales position that requires travel to visit OSG distributors and end users within the designated territory. Company vehicle, expense credit card and computer are provided.
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and evaluating and updating their current manufacturing methods or contacting by phone.
- Secures sales opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
- Follows up (by phone or visit) on quotations submitted to customers.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, other key personnel).
- Submits monthly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
- Performs all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
- Provides lost business reports on a monthly basis.
- Three years' experience in Cutting Tools or a related industry.
- Outside sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, personable, extroverted personality, well organized.
- Candidates with CNC Machine Operation experience may be considered.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, BA preferred.
- Must be willing to travel within assigned district, generally using company automobile
- Occasional air travel outside the district is required.
Comprehensive PPO health plan, including medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Savings Account (for medical and dependent care)
401K program with full employer match up to 6% and a 3 year vesting schedule
10 paid holidays per calendar year and up to 15 PTO days
Begin accruing vacation immediately
Tuition reimbursement program
Company Condo in Maui, available for use after one year of service
Job Type: Full-time
- Cutting Tools: 3 years (Required)