Machine Maintenance / Maintenance Repair Technician - mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, Installation - ITS - Cleveland, OH, USA
APPLY TODAY! email@example.com
*** Similar Positions are available in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and surrounding Ohio areas!
Salary: $OPEN$ + Benefits
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
5 years of Machine Repair Experience
- High school diploma or GED; one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Certified forklift operator.
- Safety training at all levels.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good communication skills. Ability to work alone or in teams in a very high paced environment.
Machine Maintenance / Maintenance Repair Technician - mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, Installation