A Career Opportunity!
Sales Department Expansion
Strong Company growth. Inside sales position selling small parts, components and small equipment to the plastics industry. Some Mechanical experience helpful. Trainees welcomed. We offer extensive product training, 401k & benefits. Great working environment!
- Inside sales engineer position
- Execute all aspects of the sales function including order entry.
- Handle incoming phone, fax and email inquires and orders.
- Provide technical support to the customer.
- Make sure all customer requirements are met.
- Provide accurate information regarding delivery on both stock and non-stock items.
- Business hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- This job description is not restricted to what is listed.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with the customer.
- Applicant must have a mechanical aptitude. .
- Must be able to read blue prints and understand tolerances.
- 1 to 3 years of industrial inside sales experience.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English language a must. Spanish as a second language would be beneficial.
- Ability to translate technical jargon for the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree would be helpful.
Job Type: Full-time