Responsible for the implementation & coordination of the production of industrial, medical and specialty gas products into liquid and gas cylinders. Complete the safe and efficient filling, storing, and maintaining of cylinder gases in compliance with federal, state, local regulations and in accordance with all Matheson policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating planning activities to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize production to meet/exceed customer demands.
- Follows all FDA, OSHA, EPA, DOT requirements and regulations
- Responsible for knowledge and use of Matheson documented work instructions and specifications for production, laboratory and handling requirements
- Able to calculate, prepare, and fill medical and specialty gas mixtures and pures using partial pressure and gravimetric techniques.
- Completes all documentation and forms in compliance with company policy and FDA requirements during the fill process. Accurately and legibly ensures products are labeled properly, with current decals and lot numbers.
- Monitors and maintains sufficient stock to meet customer demand.
- Monitors inventory of empty cylinders prepared and ready for filling.
- May be required to maintain cylinders and repair filling equipment, such as pigtails, fill hoses, valves and safeties.
- Assist Lab Manager with Avante related tasks including generation of work orders, purchasing raw materials and finished mixtures, receiving incoming product and returned residuals.
- Maintains open orders spreadsheet and submits daily.
- Communicate with Corporate planners and CSRs
- Processes cylinders for shipment, including generation of labels, picking tickets and preparing certificates of analysis.
- Maintains all quality control records and other required documentation in order to comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Cylinder handling and loading as required.
- Participate in all required safety activities and maintain a safe work environment
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Replenish outside vendor fill cylinders (keep track of vendor inventory)
- Discuss Team Issues with Ops. Supervisor (Weekly Meeting)
- All other duties/tasks assigned by Hub Plant manager
- Work in depth with TIMs and Avante processes
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability